Thursday, November 1, 2012

3 weeks

So tomorrow is the 3-week mark for us being on Whole30, and I was thinking today about how I've been feeling and trying to put it into words. I think the best way I can describe it is:

I'm off the roller coaster.

I'm off the ups and downs of sugar- and carb-generated highs and lows. My energy level is maintained throughout the day. My hunger is less. I'm eating nothing processed. Everything on my plate or in my numerous containers that I take for lunch is Real Food.

Now that we're within sight of actually accomplishing this 30-day milestone, I'm beginning to ask myself what happens on Day 31. And I have to say that my first reaction is: "I don't want to go back."

Breakfast today: egg & chorizo scramble with sauteed vegetables
Lunch today: leftover turkish chopped salad w/ homemade dressing, tuna fish w/ homemade mayo, tomatoes
Dinner... who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment