Saturday, November 3, 2012

TMI

Ok since Jason is sharing, I figured I should too. Solidarity and all.

- I've had similar experiences with being less gassy.
- I can't say my ears have stopped itching but I will say that they are better.
- My hives that I've been living with for the last few years are vastly improved. I used to get them on my tummy, back, chest, neck and face and they itched like crazy. Right now I just have a few on my neck and they are healing and not itching at all.
- Lady bits: My period snuck up on me this month. Why is this unusual? I normally know I'm going to have my period because I'm weepy and blue for no reason the day before. This month, I was startled by it because I had no symptoms. I can't remember the last time that happened.

This experiment continues to be fascinating. Who would have thought we'd learn so much about our bodies by playing with what we put into them?

No comments:

Post a Comment