Saturday, November 3, 2012

Things I'm not missing

I find I have the same attitude about this that Lisa does.  For me, its the things that are missing from our lives that make this worthwhile.  Here come some interesting, but very personal, factoids.  If you are squeamish  you should probably stop reading now.  However, I started this blog to record what happened and I'm too much of a science geek to let that go.

I find that in the morning I'm less gassy.  It used to be that there was a lot of that, especially in the morning.  Nowadays, it means I need the restroom.  That's also less.  I used to defecate 1-2 times daily and sometimes more.  Now most days its once but there are days I do not have to go.

This is the middle of allergy season for us.  I had two days where there was a little drainage and I considered taking medication.  However, by the third it had passed.  I should add that we've had the windows open for a week.  The other side of that is itchy ears.  I really had it bad with the inside of my ears itching.  There are no itches anymore.

On a separate note, we didn't quite buy enough food this week.  Friday was mentally really hard for me.  I kept feeling panicky and thinking I NEEDED to go out and get food at lunch.  I had all I needed here, but there were not options and that made it really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment